Pomegranate is a kind of superfood. The fruits, flowers, leaves of pomegranate are beneficial for all health. Pomegranate oil helps in curing many diseases as it is rich in many vitamins and minerals.
Pomegranate seed oil enhances the beauty of the skin and helps in curing deadly diseases like cancer. It is also known as a carrier oil, so it can take internally as per taking proper precautions or guidelines of an Expert. The pure oil of Pomegranate is good for human health; it contains nutritious elements in abundance. It has several types of minerals in the form of calcium, iron, Vitamin-C, Vitamin-B6, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc, etc. The main chemical constituents of Pomegranate Carrier Oil are: Punicic Acid, Oleic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Phytosterols, and Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
- Benefits of pomegranate oil for hair:
- Pomegranate Oil has good amount of antioxidant properties which balance the blood circulation in the scalp. By stimulating circulation to the scalp and eliminating dirt and buildup therein, Pomegranate Oil prevents damage to the hair follicles and increases the growth of stronger, healthier hair. Its anti-bacterial properties protect the scalp against bacteria that contribute to conditions such as scalp psoriasis and scalp eczema, and it relieves redness, itchiness, and inflammation associated with these conditions.
- Pomegranate Oil balances the scalp’s pH level and counteracts greasinessIt helps to strengthen frizzy, dry, and lifeless hair. If there is a problem with hair fall, taking pomegranate juice with oil application does wonders. Pomegranate seed oil provides a good amount of vitamins and nutrients to the hair and makes hair shiny and beautiful. Used in hair, Pomegranate Carrier Oil works effectively on all hair types to hydrate dull, dry strands and to protect it against harsh environmental stressors such as pollution.
- Benefits on Skin:
- Used topically in skin care and in massages, Pomegranate Carrier Oil boosts collagen production and exhibits anti-inflammatory qualities. Its ability to repair skin that is damaged, dry, or aging makes it an ideal ingredient in skin care cosmetics. It protects the skin against sun damage, relieves the discomfort associated with psoriasis and eczema, and accelerates the reconstruction of skin to speed wound healing.
- Pomegranate Carrier Oil enhances skin elasticity and is known to support hormonal balance in both men and women, thereby enhancing skin texture.
- Aside from lending moisturizing and firming properties, it nourishes skin while offering soothing and protective properties, especially to skin that is irritated and sunburned.
- By stimulating cells in the outer layer of skin, Pomegranate Oil promotes the reversal of skin damage, consequently uncovering a newer layer of skin and, in so doing, promoting a more youthful look and feel. In this way, it reduces the appearance of scarring.
- Suitable for all skin types, including oily and acne-prone skin, Pomegranate Oil leaves lasting moisture without leaving a greasy residue or clogging pores.
- Internal Benefits (Ask your herbalist, ayurvedic doctor for dosage for internal consumption)
- Pomegranates are full of antioxidants, are great sources of dietary fiber, and preliminary research suggests they may help increase oxygen levels to the heart. They also contain a naturally occurring enzyme that helps keep LDL “bad” cholesterol from accumulating in the arteries.
- To strengthen bones: Pomegranate Oil includes a high amount of calcium and iron.If you are troubled by the problem of bone and joint pain, mix pomegranate essential oil with massaging carrier oil. Some studies have suggested that the oil may help stop the destruction of joints caused by osteoarthritis.
- A 2009 study also found that pomegranate seed oil may help to reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Boosting Immunity: Pomegranate has a good amount of anti-biotic, anti-oxidant, antiviral properties which helps in increasing the immunity of the body. Having strong immunity does not reduce the risk of diseases.