As the name suggests Panchpushp is a blend of five floral extracts-Rose, Lavender, Marigold, Kewra, and Saffron. This distillate is an excellent hydration mist for the face as well as the body and doubles up as a unique natural perfume. It works as a toner and moisturizer for the daily skincare routine and also balances the skin’s PH levels. Regular and correct usage of this product reduces age spots, fine lines and enhances general well-being.
- Rose has cooling, soothing and moisturizing properties. Pure Rosewater is a natural astringent. It hydrates, tones lessen fine lines, and rehydrates the skin.
- Marigold or Calendula has a high content of flavonoids, that exhibits antioxidant properties. It is a very effective astringent. Marigold flowers revitalize dull and dehydrated skin.
- Lavender helps retain moisture in the skin. It balances the oil secretion process in the skin. The antiaging properties of Lavender Rejuvenate the aging skin.
- Kewda or Pandanus is an anti-oxidant and naturally cools the system. Kewra water is also a great cleanser and helps in removing oil accumulated in clogged pores.
- Kesar or Saffron is known for its natural skin lightening qualities which promote healthier and glowing skin. In Ayurveda, Saffron is known as a Varnya herb which means it gives the skin a warm healthy glowing complexion.
- Edible grade; No Preservatives
There are no reviews yet.