- Edible grade; No Preservatives
- Lavender Water is a rich source of vitamins and minerals that are easily absorbed by the skin.
- Being a rich source of Vitamin A Improves the natural moisture content of the skin. It reduces the number of breakouts and boosting its immune system. Lavender Water is perfectly suited for sensitive, mature, and dry skin.
- Reduces scars and blemishes. It prevents the scarring process as it supports the growth of cells and tissues.
- This floral water also has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that make it a great acne treatment. For anyone who has eczema, use Lavender Water to relieve the itching and reduce its symptoms. Lavender Water can even hasten the skin’s healing process.
- And if you think detoxification only happens on the inside, thanks to Lavender Water, you can flush out toxins and pollutants from your skin, and the antioxidants in Lavender Water can fight off the free radicals that are damaging your cells.
- Lavender Water is high in antioxidants Also, other phytochemicals’ presence makes it an excellent product useful in defying age and hence giving anti-aging benefits. Lavender water when used as a toner, firms the face, tightens the pores and reduces wrinkles. It purges the toxins and eliminates free radicals, thereby giving you a smooth and youthful-looking skin complexion. It can also restore the skin’s elasticity with daily application.
- Lavender water balances the pH levels of the skin keeping skin problems such as eczema, premature aging, dryness, acne, oily skin at bay that are often caused by unbalanced pH levels
- Lavender possesses antiseptic properties that aid in a faster skin healing process and at the same time prevent the onset of any infection. Through collagen formation, tissue remodeling, and wound contraction, Lavender Water helps the skin heal exceptionally faster. It also detoxifies the skin and purges harmful toxins.
- Lavender is also used to improve hair growth and health. Massage the herbal water into your scalp to improve blood circulation, stimulate hair growth, and prevent hair loss.
- Lavender is a true adaptogen and a universally healing herb. As an adaptogen, lavender goes into your system and works where it is needed to help your mind, body, and/or spirit find balance.
- Lavender’s aroma is simultaneously stimulating and relaxing. There’s nothing quite like the refreshing green, herbal, floral — other-worldly scent of Lavender to help you relax into sublime peace.
- Soothing pillow mist
- Perfume like strong fragrance
There are no reviews yet.