- It is lighter than other face oils and easily absorbed into the skin. It deeply penetrates to soothe and soften while providing an excellent moisturizing effect and adding a healthy glow.
- Jojoba is full of nutrients like Vitamin E and B, as well as antioxidants and minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which all nourish and protect skin. Organic, cold-pressed, Jojoba Oil has the highest level of antioxidants and nutrients.
- Because Jojoba Oil is very similar to our own skin oils, it immediately penetrates skin and smoothes easily, helping to promote healthy, glowing skin without clogging pores or leaving a greasy residue.
- Jjoba Oil is recommended for people with sensitive skin because of its gentle nature. Applying Jojoba Oil to compromised skin can help reduce flare-ups. It can be applied directly to the skin for acne, psoriasis, sunburn, and chapped skin.
- The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba Oil helps in skin repair and damage control.
- Jojoba Oil naturally deters microbes, helping to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This property makes it useful for those with acne, and also provides an added wound-healing benefit. Bonus: Jojoba Oil acts as a natural preservative.
- It is also used topically to encourage the regrowth of hair in people who are balding.