Grapeseed oil is rich in omega-6 fatty acids. It may reduce inflammation and speed up wound healing and improve the pain and swelling. It can also make our skin better protected against the sun’s harmful rays. Another benefit of better skin protection is brighter, more youthful-looking skin. It helps protect against signs of skin aging, like wrinkles and dryness.
Grapeseed oil is rich in antioxidants like vitamins C, D, and E, as well as polyphenols. Grapeseed oil has more vitamin E than soybean or olive oil.
- Helps in Improving Elasticity
- It is ultra-hydrating oil for our skin
- Blessing for sensitive skin
- Helps in Scar Reduction
- Soothe redness, itching, and burning
- Depending on the benefits you’re looking for, grapeseed oil can be taken by mouth or through the skin.
- Grapeseed oil has antimicrobial properties, hence may help in keeping your skin bacteria-free and keep acne and pimples at bay.
- Because of its antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, this supplement may help prevent chronic conditions such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes, gastrointestinal conditions and Alzheimer’s disease. Further studies are needed to determine how strong these benefits are.
Grape Seed Oil Consumable: Grapeseed oil is naturally found in grapes, but won’t pack the same nutritional punch. Grapes are a healthy snack, but don’t have the same concentrated amount of antioxidants and healthy fats as the extracted oil does. Please consult your herbalist for the appropriate quantity for consumption.